Hario Cold Brew Bottle
This brilliantly designed Hario Filter In Bottle will help you make your very own cold brew at home. Perfect for hot summer days!
It comes with a plastic filter inside the bottle and a rubber lid which allows you to conveniently remove the filter and serve drinks directly from the bottle. When the filter is removed this Hario Cold Brew Bottle can also serve as a carafe with Old Spike logo for any chilled beverages you wish to enjoy this summer.
- Height 30cm; Width 8.7cm; Depth 8.4cm
- 750ml / 5 Cup Capacity
- Borosilicate Glass
- Silicone Spout
- Dishwasher Safe
- Made in Japan
How To Use:
1. You will need:
Hario Cold Brew Botttle
750ml of cold filtered water
65g of freshly ground coffee - the grind should be similar to grinding for French Press
2. Open the Cold Brew Bottle. Twist to open filter, then add coffee to bottom compartment. Put the top of the filter back on. Twist the filter into the top of the bottle.
3. Attach the filter and the top of the bottle to the glass base. Fill bottle with cold water through the top opening. Close the bottle and shake gently.
4. Let brew for 8 - 12 hours. You can experiment here and see which length of brewing suits you best.
5. Remove the filter from inside the bottle, and reattach the top of the bottle.
6. Pour over ice, and enjoy your refreshing coffee!