Espresso Enthusiast Gift Experience - for two
This immersive 3 hour coffee making experience is the ideal gift for the home enthusiast looking to hone their espresso coffee making skills.
Covering all the basics needed to produce the perfect flat white, including;
- Coffee origins, varietals, processing & roasting
- Understanding the workings of your machine and basic machine maintenance
- Extraction and espresso recipes
- ‘Dialling in’ and fine tuning your grinder
- The chemistry of milk and how to get silky smooth milk, time after time
This gift experience will be sent as a physical gift card and comes with 2x 200g of our house Benedict Blend.
Instructions on how to find out about available dates and how to book are included with the gift card.
Dates: Saturdays, starting in March (subject to Covid restrictions easing)
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Old Spike Roastery | Unit 5 Print Village |Peckham | SE15 4PU
Class size: 4 with no sharing of equipment