In celebration of World Cocktail Day, we've created the best espresso martini recipe made with our lovely all-rounder, Arnhem.
Homemade espresso martinis are simple and easy to make, but when made well, are always the showstopper of any night or party. Alongside our recipe, we've also included some top tips for the best cocktail possible.
Espresso Martini Tips
You get out what you put in. Using high-quality, freshly brewed coffee will enhance the flavour and elevate your cocktail to new heights
Chill your glassware. Serving your espresso martini in a chilled glass will help keep the drink cold and refreshing.
Shake vigorously. A proper espresso martini should have a frothy, creamy texture. Shaking the drink vigorously with ice will help achieve this.
How To Make An Espresso Martini
- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot Kahlúa or other coffee liqueur
- 1 shot freshly brewed Arnhem coffee, cooled
- Coffee beans, for garnish
- Brew 1 shot (around 30ml) of Old Spike's Arnhem coffee and let it cool to room temperature.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, Kahlúa, and cooled coffee to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds to combine and chill.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans.
Enjoy your refreshing Old Spike Espresso Martini!